Friday, March 13, 2015

Bucket Wishing

As a teenager/young adult I make lots of mistakes. I have to make decisions and sometimes I choose the wrong conclusion. I personally know that it is part of life and we all make mistakes that can impact our lives tremendously. 

I'm done caring about those mistakes.

I want to create a bucket list for summer. I have wanted to visit many places and do many things and I plan to accomplish this in my summer before college. This summer is supposed to be fun and I am not letting it be anything else, I want absolutely no drama, just happiness. That is easier said than done. 

My bucket list will be the things that I have dreamed of doing without going too far out of my price range, I do have to pay for college so I need to make some money rather than spend it. Hopefully I will have a job I will love this summer so I do not hate going to work every day. I have a few job interviews so we will see what good comes from it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment