Thursday, March 5, 2015

I'm On Top Of The World. Kinda.

I wanted to create something that people would admire and look forward to reading every day. I always look forward to writing a new blog. I want to be an inspiration to those who need it. I voice my opinion and people do not like it sometimes. But isn't that what the world should be? We voice our opinions and say what we feel but yet we get judged for what we feel and say. 

Why is the world this way? All over the internet you see these pictures that say be yourself and say what you feel but why? We are who we are but it is not good enough to so many people. I can't tell you how things should be because of course I have my opinion but does it matter? Not everyone sees what I see and what I think is right might not be right to anyone else. 

Here goes another opinion, I hate that it is illegal to have guy friends. I have a friend that happens to be a guy and we talk a lot and we enjoy it because we do not judge each other. But his "friend/girlfriend/fwb" does not approve and will constantly call me mean names and tell everyone I am hitting on her boyfriend. We may have some what of a history, but our history does not interfere with our friendship. I hate that things have to be this way. 
I hate that girls freak out about how these other girls are taking their leftovers, but if none of us dated each others left overs the whole world would pretty much be single. We may have issues with those people but that is no reason to not allow happiness to those couples. 

This is one messed up world we live in, but why does my opinion matter?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for small bloggers who need more support because I love reading your posts! I'd love if you carried on with the posts by making one of your own. Sorry if this sounds spammy (I promise it's not), but you can get more info about the post & what to do at my post here. http://krristelley.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/liebster-award-nomination.html (I do love your blog) xx

    ReplyDelete