Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Moving too fast, Thinking too slow

As my last semester of high school has begun I have so much to plan and organize. It's all going by too fast and I can't keep up with it all. I'm doing my best but sometimes that is not good enough. I realized I need to slow down and not worry so much about every little thing. My stress level has hit its max but I have brought myself back down and am controlling it better. 

Planning for graduation has not even started. I am throwing my reception with a good friend of mine and we haven't even planned a thing or taken our pictures together, but we both have so much going on.

I am trying to have more fun this year and I have to admit I am off to a great start. The beginning of the year kinda sucked but I worked my way through it and now everything seems like its in the right place. School still kicks my butt but at the end of the week I have my friends and boyfriend to keep me going. They are a blessing to me and I could not be happier with them. 

So as I try to keep myself on the right track, I need to keep reminding myself that I am not the only person with problems that needs someone to talk to. I feel like this year more people are coming to talk to me with their trust and confidence that I will help them as much as I can. I love the fact that people are comfortable talking to me about their problems, especially since I want to be a counselor. It's a big boost to my confidence. 

Don't let others change what you think of yourself. 

-xoxo Rach



No comments:

Post a Comment