Monday, January 19, 2015

NO RAGRETS

Time is flying by this year and I can not believe we are almost done with January. I told myself this year was going to be a fresh start for me and I haven't been exactly doing very well. I have been struggling this year already and I need to get myself back on track. 
After some very intense thinking over the weekend I realized everything happens for a reason and I need to accept my flaws and my mistakes to help myself become a better person. I need to start focusing on my future since I have no idea where I am going to college yet and have not filled out many scholarships.
In class the other day my teacher gave my class a piece of paper that said "How to ruin your life (and not even know you're doing it)". It was the most inspirational paper I have ever read. It basically said that it is okay if you do not have your life figured out right away, and that you are ruining your life by choosing the wrong person, or letting your past govern your life, when you compare yourself to others, desensitizing yourself, and tolerating your life. 
You don't get another chance at life. This is the time where you make yourself happy or travel the world and get out there. You are only this young once, you need to get out and live your life. 

-xoxo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment