Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Let's Get Deep

So I'm constantly stuck thinking of what I need to do. There is so many decisions to make that are all too difficult. College is a huge decision but I really disagree with the fact that if you don't go to college you're a failure and if you do go then you are going to study something that will cost you thousands of dollars but you might not end up in that field. I don't know why I'm struggling with this more than others but I am and it sucks. There are so many people that have their lives figured out and are signing to play sports at colleges and have their college paid for but not me, I'm not good enough. I've been filling out scholarships like crazy but I feel like it's not enough. 

I'm throwing out the pros and the cons too much, I know that not every school is gonna be perfect but I don't want to be someone who drops out after a semester or a year. If I stay here then I'll get judged since this place is considered "The land of misfits". But there is so much here but yet I want the college experience and recreate myself. 

These decisions are all up to me, I just hope I make the right one. 

-xoxo Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment