Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Last Goodbye

Ill have to admit that high school was my happy place. I hate letting go of everything. I played my last game on my home court last night and it was emotional. I think the thing that sucks the most is that everyone else already has plans for their life and where they are going and I have no idea. I hate the fact that high school and college are 2 completely different things. 

I'm trying to look on the bright side of everything   I do want to move on with my life but I don't like being shoved out of the nest. I want to gradually be pushed. I'm not ready to go somewhere where I don't know anyone. If I was going with at least one other person I think I would be okay. That's why I want to stay at the college here for 2 years and move out to a larger college. No one approves of that though. 

But I will learn that I just gotta do me and what I believe is best for me.

-xoxo Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment