Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Truth Comes Out

I am sorry it has been forever since I have posted. I have not found much inspiration lately. But lately I have been feeling down in the dumps, mostly because I have felt sort of alone. My boyfriend and I have just celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. Then I sort of realized I have a very limited amount of close friends. My one good friend goes to college 4 hours away and we don't talk like we used to. I had a really good friend, we could talk, then it all stopped. I can't say anything because I think I have already said enough but I want to. Really bad.
I made a mistake and I cannot get it off my mind. I consider what if I make it again what will happen? I need to stop doing it but I just can't stop thinking about it.
College has also been kicking my ass too. I have been working and doing homework constantly. I recently got promoted to a manager at work and I love the money but I am so overwhelmed. I should be doing homework right now since I do not have to work today but I needed to vent. I created this blog as a secret way out. I have told very little people about it. I needed this as a way to escape from my reality. I love this blog. I love having a way out of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment