Sunday, May 3, 2015

Goodbye Past, Hello Future

Senior year is drawing to a close. It has been an interesting last 4 years but they have been great. I am ecstatic to begin this next chapter in my life.

Deciding where to go to college has been a challenge for me but I realized that I will base my decision off of scholarships to determine where I go. No that is not as bad as it sounds I promise!

I want to go on adventures this summer and experience many new things. I want to go on trips and have fun. This summer is going to be the best one yet and I am determined to make that happen. 

I am so excited to begin this path. I love the new start feeling. So many things are happening right now and I am a little overwhelmed with everything but I don't even care. I have been waiting for something good to happen for a long time. I want everything to workout.

I have a big secret and I cannot tell anyone and holding it inside is absolutely killing me. This secret can make or break me and I do not know how to handle it anymore. I can't even take my own advice. There is nothing I can do either, and it kills me. I thought this feeling would pass and this secret would end, but it has been 3 years and nothing has changed. I don't know what to do anymore. 

This post had multiple issues going on and I am sorry but I just need help with all of this. 

-- Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment