Sunday, May 10, 2015

Gifts!!

So earlier I said that I would post some of what I got for graduation and here it is!

 I received this tote bag from my basketball coach and his wife. This is such an amazing gift and I am so excited to use it, there is so much room!
 In this picture I received a photo album I plan to put a ton of graduation pics in and a little coca-cola cup! & of course some cash!
 I got this insulated bag from my boyfriend's brother's fiancé' and it is so cute!
 This was a gift from my best friend, she gave me tampons because every girl needs them, and of course chocolate, bandaids, 5 hour energy, starburst, and hand wipes.
 Towels are always a plus!
 A little notebook with a pen
 This tote came from the teachers at school, it contained a pillow, plates, bowls, cups, silverware, oreos, twin, downy, dish soap, body wash, hangers, towels, extension cord, etc.
 This is just a basket that was made for me and it contains all my graduation cards.
 My boyfriend gave me this mini fridge that I have always wanted and the mason jars on top were filled with memories from my friends and they are absolutely adorable!
This was a gift from my parents, it's what I have always wanted, A Macbook Pro and I am in love with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment