Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Things Are Good Things

Hello Everyone!!!
I have not posted in forever and it makes me so sad!
I have been out of town lately and I went shopping!! 
I spent quite a bit of money for myself and I think I have definitely earned it. 
I got a job!!! Finally, I am so nervous and excited about it! It is at a store named Justice and I am so excited to start earning money again!
I took a break from work because it was my senior year and I had a bunch of stuff to do and work just did not fit into my schedule especially with sports. So now that sports is over and the school year is starting to come to a close and I will be graduation I thought it would be best to start making and saving money again because I do need to purchase a new car before college starts and I do not know how to pay for it throughout college because its going to take some time to pay for it. 

Besides all of this I though it would be kind of fun to do a sort of Haul blog. I will post pics of all my recent purchases and if you guys like them I can do more!

Maurices
I got these shoe for a buy one get one 50% sale and I LOVE THEM! Maurices never disappoints me and they are not expensive and totally worth it!

Victorias Secret

 I do not buy my underwear from anywhere else. I think the buy 5 for $25 is a great deal from Victorias Secret and these thongs are amazing!! They are so soft and comfy and lightweight! I can not tell you what the exact name of them. 


 I always stick to my lotion from PINK and I love it, I love the hot crush smell it is great!
Tillys

 I got these from a store called Tillys and I feel like it is a cheaper version of the Buckle and I love it. 
Tillys

 This cardigan is also from Tillys, it has strings flowing from the bottom and it is so lightweight and perfect for summer!
Tillys

 This shirt is from Tillys and I love it!! It is a racerback and I absolutely love the front. 
Forever 21

 I really needed some gold jewelry so this necklace is from Forever 21 and it was like $5.
Tillys
This necklace is from Tillys and was about $10 I think. 

Thanks for reading!
-xoxo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment