Thursday, January 8, 2015

You

There comes a time in life when you have to crack down and make decisions for yourself instead of others. Hurting someone sucks, but why waste your happiness? I am struggling with making decisions for myself. I'm thinking too much of others rather than myself and I am miserable. I cannot focus in school anymore and it just began, plus senioritis is kicking in my last semester of high school. 

I hate the fact I don't have anyone to talk about my situations because I made promises to others and there is no one to talk to besides this blog. I need more strangers in my life that do not know anything about me but I can tell my secrets too. Preferably not a pedaphile. That would be nice. 

Short blog but I needed to say something

-xoxo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment