Sunday, June 28, 2015

Too Good To Be True

It has been forever since I have blogged and I miss it so much. Blogging keeps me sane and let's just say the last month has been out of control.

1. My family is in a hectic situation and many things can change at any second. It is very stressful not knowing. 
2. My mother constantly hounds me about finding a 2nd job and it is just adding to my stress level.
3. The one thing that has turned out is I have found where I am going to college. It was not where I was planning but it will prevent me from spending a load of money and racking up debt. This is exciting for me but I am afraid of missing out on the college experience where I will be going to school and work constantly while living with my parents.
4. I hate living with my parents and I wish I could move out, but money is tight for me and I would love to move into an apartment with my boyfriend of nearly 3 years but I just worry about the money.
5. I need a new car, my car has reached its limit. It will give out any time soon and in the shape it is in now I will not get much for it. Which is sad. That is another reason I am worrying about money.

Money is life, literally. You basically need it to survive. Food, shelter, security, it all takes money. I stress too much I know but it is in my nature. I worry about every little thing and I hate it. 

Thanks for reading!
-xoxo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment