Thursday, May 14, 2015

MONEY MONEY

Hello friends!
So I received a text today from my friend who was asking me if I wanted to move in with her into an apartment and attend the local college next year. 
I can honestly say I have not been more relieved. I have had a huge weight on my shoulders about where I was going to go to college, as you guys know, and this honestly made me so happy! 
It is cheaper to get an apartment vs staying in dorms, as I have totaled the costs so I feel confident about this, but I need to make more money. For all of this to work I need to get another job. Especially since my parents want me to buy a vehicle this summer. So I feel that getting another job this summer and save the entire paycheck from that job so I could have more money in my account. That is smart right? 
I am open to taking suggestions about even doing other little things to earn money. PLEASE inform me of anything that you think will help me save money. I would really appreciate it. 

-xoxo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment