Friday, April 10, 2015

You're Too Good To Me

Everything is happening so fast. When they told me that senior year was going to fly by I figured it was just something they always said. But no, it is entirely true. It is crazy how fast everything is going right now. I am just getting invitations made and getting ready to send them out. I am still stressing over college and if where I am attending is going to be where I want to be. 
I know I said that I would have 'no ragrets' but I am seriously stressing. This was not how I wanted to end my senior year. I have settled old disputes and got new ones. I just feel like everything is escalating.

I like the fact that I can make decisions for myself. I am happy and content with life. I originally started this post about 2 weeks ago, I think I proved to myself that every week brings something new. Making decisions is difficult but you have to decipher what is important or what can be handled later in life. 

One big permanent decision I had to make was about a tattoo. Sounds crazy right? But it is not, if you do not like what you get then you are screwed for life. I didn't want to regret my tattoos because I want every tattoo I get to mean something to me. 
The ambersand symbol resembles a broken infinity, meaning nothing truly lasts forever but there is always an &. The bow and arrow reminds me that there are set backs in life but to keep moving forward. The words are my grandmother's words in her handwriting. I miss her everyday and I always have the reminder that she is always with me and I know she loves me too. 

-xoxo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment